What is correlation analysis?
Correlation analysis refers to the analysis of two or more correlated variable elements, so as to measure the closeness of the two variable factors. Correlation elements need to have a certain connection or probability before correlation analysis can be carried out. Correlation is not equal to causality, nor is it simple individualization. The scope and fields covered by correlation cover almost all aspects we see. The definition of correlation in different disciplines is also very different.
- CD ComputaBio recognizes features similar to known biomarkers. In this case, the researcher is looking for a feature (metabolite or peak) to show that its intensity or concentration change is similar to the target feature (co-expression).
- CD ComputaBio can directly perform correlation analysis on target features to identify those peaks or metabolites that are positively or negatively correlated. Hierarchical clustering methods can also be used. In terms of intensity or concentration changes, the elements in the same cluster as the target element are most similar.
- CD ComputaBio follows a specific pattern of feature recognition. In this case, researchers are looking for characteristics that show specific patterns of change under multiple (> 2) conditions or within a certain range (> 2) of time points. CD ComputaBio uses a template matching method to solve this situation. Template matching is part of the correlation analysis suite. Pre-defined patterns or new patterns can be used to perform template matching. The template pattern must be specified as a series of numbers that correspond to the expected concentration levels in different groups or at different time points.
CD ComputaBio supports many similarity measures, including:
- Euclidean distance,
- Pearson's correlation,
- Spearman's rank correlation
||Our correlation analysis service requires you to provide specific data.
||Decide according to your needs.
||We provide you with raw data and analysis service.
CD ComputaBio' correlation analysis can significantly increase the hit rate of lead compounds and reduce the cost of later experimental screening. Correlation analysis is a personalized and customized innovative scientific research service. Each project needs to be evaluated before the corresponding analysis plan and price can be determined. If you want to know more about service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.
* It should be noted that our service is only used for research, not for clinical use.