MicroRNA and Target Gene Network Diagram Service
Figure 1. Demo result of microRNA and target gene network diagram service.
Demo result interpretation
Figure 1 shows the relationship between microRNA and mRNA. In the figure, the more target genes regulated by microRNA, the more microRNAs have affected the function of this group of target genes; the target genes are regulated by multiple microRNAs, indicating that this gene is the core gene.
- We take the significant function and the target genes contained in the significant pathway and then construct a microRNA target gene regulatory network with microRNA, which can intuitively reflect the relationship between genes at the global level.
- We provide microRNA and target gene network diagrams that reflect the stability of gene regulatory networks.
- According to the position function of the microRNA in the network, the relationship strength of the microRNA in the network is calculated, that is, the network characteristic value of the microRNA.
- High eigenvalue microRNA is in the pivotal position of the network. The microRNA has strong regulatory ability and has important regulatory value for network structure and sample characteristics. At the same time, key target genes regulated by microRNA can be obtained from the network.
Figure 2. The flowchart showing the workflow step-by-step.
Our microRNA and target gene network diagram service analysis
||MicroRNA and Target Gene Network Diagram Service
||Our network analysis services in biology require you to provide specific requirements.
||Decide according to your needs.
||We provide you with raw data and modeling results.
After microRNA predicts the target gene and screens the target gene.
The results we provide
- Picture files (Network diagrams), including png, PDF formats.
- Cytocape file: can be opened by cytoscape for detailed adjustment.
- Text file: The relationship between microRNA and target genes, and the core gene screening of microRNA and target genes.
CD ComputaBio provides corresponding microRNA and target gene network diagram analysis. Our network analysis has proven to be very useful for understanding the biochemical basis of physiological events at different stages of drug development (even in different fields such as materials science). CD ComputaBio team has been working in this field for more than ten years and has published his findings in top scientific journals. If you have a need for network analysis services, please feel free to contact us.
We provide a variety of modeling services, but not limited to:
* It should be noted that our service is only used for research, not for clinical use.