As the main force of biological drugs, antibody drugs are developing into a large class of new diagnostic and therapeutic drugs in the international drug market due to their high specificity, effectiveness and safety. They are increasingly becoming treatments for many important diseases, including cancer, chronic inflammatory diseases and cardiovascular diseases. Traditional antibody design methods are effective, but they are still time-consuming, cannot target specific epitopes, and cannot tolerate rapid changes in antigens. Computational methods for the de novo design of fully human antibodies against any specific antigen provide a way to solve these problems. Now, CD ComputaBio can provide you with professional antibody de novo design service to meet your experimental needs.
- Compared with traditional immunization or synthetic library selection strategies, the de novo design of antibodies that bind to specific epitopes can greatly accelerate the discovery of therapeutic methods. CD ComputaBio is committed to building the most exquisite service platform for customers to provide comprehensive technical support for the advancement of customers' projects.
- Experimental methods for generating therapeutic antibodies are still time-consuming and cannot target specific epitopes. CD ComputaBio's team designed antibodies from scratch based on a computational framework and combined with artificial intelligence methods to promote the development of "biological advantage" antibody drugs.
Why choose us?
- CD ComputaBio has extensive knowledge and experience in antibody de novo design.
- CD ComputaBio will complete your project on time and efficiently and meet your requirements.
- CD ComputaBio has established a professional after-sales service team to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
||Antibody de novo design
CD ComputaBio offers antibody de novo design service to meet the specific needs of different customers. Our antibody de novo design includes the following steps:
- The first step is to sample the antigen location to a predefined antibody binding site.
- After the antigen localization is the allocation of the best V, (D), and J antibody module parts selected from the MAP database, the germline antibody model is assembled for the target of interest.
- The third step involves performing all-atom, explicit solvent, and 100 ns molecular dynamics simulations for each model.
The fourth and final step is computer affinity maturation, during which mutations in the antibody are selected to increase the binding energy.
||Decide according to your needs.
We provide you with the following results:
- Antibody sequence report.
- Structural analysis of specific targets (antigens).
- Molecular simulation and molecular dynamics sequencing.
- Computational ranking of antibody libraries (human or specific species).
Antibody library or synthetic lead antibody.
CD ComputaBio provides professional antibody de novo design service to meet the specific needs of regular customers on time and according to budget. CD ComputaBio relies on world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop antibody de novo design service, including the development of scientific procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project. If you want to know more service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.
* For Research Use Only.