Domain Enrichment Service
Protein is the basic unit for realizing life activities, and the interaction between proteins is extremely important for the realization of biological functions. Functional sites and structural domains, as characteristic structures on proteins, have important biological significance. CD ComputaBio's work is based on protein functional sites, structural domain data, classify proteins, and examine the interaction of multiple proteins in each category with specific proteins. Compare the classification of proteins based on functional sites and domains with the classification results obtained from random experiments, Evaluate the enrichment characteristics of the interaction data corresponding to our classification.
- Enrichment analysis is a widely used and well established technique to test for the statistically significant over-representation of specific groups of genes or proteins, e.g. Pathways. CD ComputaBio can provide multiple enrichment analysis to assist our customers understanding protein functions and gaining the knowledge of biological pathways of interest.
- CD ComputaBio's protein enrichment analysis can be used to explore functional and biological significance from huge data sets, such as mass spectrometry data and microarray results, which helps to organize data from new (or fully annotated) genomes and compare members of each clade Between the biological functions.
- CD ComputaBio uses a hierarchical clustering method to study the effects of different experimental processing conditions on the regulation of physiological processes of specific attributes of whole protein populations.
- CD ComputaBio can describe the physiological process of potential regulation of specific protein groups (differentially expressed proteins, modified proteins, etc.).
- Solving problems with professional knowledge and creativity.
- Responsive project management.
- Independent route design for molecular biology services and timely execution.
- Complex biological data interpretation.
- Analyze based on the specific characteristics of your target and the related requirement.
||Domain enrichment service
|Our service process
- Calculate a p-value representing the amount to which the proteins in the group are over-represented or under-represented.
- Evaluate the statistical significance of a node or pathway based on the calculated p-value.
Correction for multiple hypothesis testing was carried out using specific method.
||Decide according to your needs.
||We provide you with raw data and analysis service.
CD ComputaBio' domain enrichment service can significantly reduce the cost and labor of the subsequent experiments. Domain enrichment service is a personalized and customized innovative scientific research service. Each project needs to be evaluated before the corresponding analysis plan and price can be determined. If you want to know more about service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.
* It should be noted that our service is only used for research, not for clinical use.