Rarefaction Curve Analysis
In ecology, rarefaction is a technique to assess species richness from the results of sampling. Rarefaction allows the calculation of species richness for a given number of individual samples, based on the construction of so-called rarefaction curves. This curve is a plot of the number of species as a function of the number of samples. Rarefaction curves generally grow rapidly at first, as the most common species are found, but the curves plateau as only the rarest species remain to be sampled.
- CD ComputaBio offers rarefaction curve analysis service, which can be used to compare the abundance of species in samples with different amounts of sequencing data.
- CD ComputaBio offers rarefaction curve analysis service can also be used to show whether the amount of sequencing data of the sample is reasonable.
- CD ComputaBio adopts a method of random sampling of sequences, and constructs rarefaction curve based on the number of sequences drawn and the number of OTUs they can represent. When the curve tends to be flat, it indicates that the amount of sequencing data is reasonable, and more data will only generate a small amount of new data. On the contrary, it indicates that more OTUs may be generated by continuing to sequence.
- CD ComputaBio can obtain the depth of sequencing of the sample by drawing the dilution curve.
- From the beginning to the completion of the project, we are committed to providing timely and high-quality services.
- Our team works with scientists, quality assurance/quality control professionals and project managers from many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and organizations around the world, and has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Our well-trained, friendly and professional research supervisors and project managers will complete your project on time through open communication channels and meet your requirements.
|Rarefaction curve analysis
|Our rarefaction curve analysis service requires you to provide specific requirements.
|Decide according to your needs.
|We provide you with raw data and analysis service.
CD ComputaBio' rarefaction curve analysis service can significantly reduce the cost and labor of the subsequent experiments. Rarefaction curve analysis service is a personalized and customized innovative scientific research service. Each project needs to be evaluated before the corresponding analysis plan and price can be determined. If you want to know more about service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.
Katherine R Amato. et al. Habitat degradation impacts black howler monkey (Alouatta pigra) gastrointestinal microbiomes. The ISME Journal. 2013, 7:1344–1353.
* For Research Use Only.