Figure 1. Demo result of pathway and network analysis.
Figure 1 demonstrates the relationship between the significant and core pathways affacted by the experiment.
1. Process Data: Derive a list of differentially expressed genes from RNA sequencing data.
2. Identify Pathways: Identify enriched pathways using over-representation analysis or Gene Set Enrichment Analysis.
3. Visualize: Create an Enrichment Map displaying the landscape of pathways.
4. Build the network: Investigate and visualize functional interaction among genes in hit pathways.
5. Predict gene function: Predict the function of a gene or gene set.
6. Discover the Regulons: iRegulon - sequence based discovery of the TF, the targets and the motifs/tracks from a set of genes.
|Project name||Pathway and Network Analysis|
|Samples requirement||Our network analysis services in biology require you to provide specific requirements.|
|Timeline||Decide according to your needs.|
|Deliverables||We provide you with raw data and modeling results.|
The result of KEGG enrichment analysis or the pathway of interest in KEGG (> 10 pathways).
CD ComputaBio provides corresponding pathway and network analysis, which has proven to be very useful for understanding the biochemical basis of physiological events at different stages of drug development (even in different fields such as materials science). CD ComputaBio team has been working in this field for more than ten years and has published his findings in top scientific journals. If you have a need for network analysis services, please feel free to contact us.